Experience : 8+ Years
Location : Bangalore
No of Positions: 2
- Identify and highlight potential capacity/ availability issues before they can impact the live service.
- Identify and mitigate risks to avoid costly emergency action.
- Act as medium between the project teams and the IT delivery teams for capacity/ availability.
- Facilitate the impact of technical changes in live (where appropriate)
- Define the IT capacity/ availability principles.
- Get more out of existing IT resources and improve IT cost per service unit positions by reuse and tighter capacity management.
- Eliminate redundant work and ensure consistent reporting
- Correctly show availability associated with SLAs and resilience.
- Provide timely capacity and related cost information for more informed business decisions
- Ensure Project consumption at future growth levels and uncover bottlenecks with sufficient warning to correct before business services are adversely affected.