Experience : 8+ Years
Location : Bangalore
No of Positions: 2
- Ensures that the planning, scheduling, approval, implementation and review of all changes that occur are within the IT managed infrastructure and applications portfolio.
- Change managers ensure that all change activity does not impact the integrity of the environment, provide the right quality of service to the business and keep costs of change activity under control.
- Drive actions that increase the percentage of changes that are implemented correctly first time.
- Ensure that change implementation risk is understood and mitigated to increase the likelihood of successful implementation at first attempt,
- Ensure that all changes are managed as planned within the timescales agreed with the change requester,
- Escalate any changes which are damaging the quality of the service,
- Ensure all changes comply with internal controls and customer/regulatory controls,
- Ensure agreed Request for Change, RFC, are entered correctly in the Change Control System,
- Organize Change Advisory Board Meetings, CAB, , ensure agenda and papers are issued to participants in good time,
- Review, monitor and communicate the progress and final outcome of changes to all relevant parties,
- Ensure a back-out plan is in evidence and has been considered within the overall implementation plan to minimize impact to service availability,
- Ensure configuration items , CI, are liked to the change,
- Ensure that full approval is granted prior to implementing changes,
- Ensure change related documentation is completed and updated,
- Ensure global process for Change Management is utilized.
- Customer Supplier Relationship
- Drive actions that minimize disruption to our customers environments due to changes,
- Keep costs of change activities down,
- Establish credibility with the client, delivery teams and 3rd party suppliers,
- Understand the clients business and the impact of changes you manage on their environment.
- Service Excellence
- Prioritizing of own work to meet internal/external deadlines
- Problem identification and resolution analysis.
Certifications Required: ITIL Foundation Certified