Experience : 3 - 8 Years
Location : Bangalore
No of Positions: 15
- Provide server management & troubleshooting support using remote tools by working in 24X7 rotating shifts.
- You should have experience in administering Linux Servers including CentOS, RHEL, Ubuntu, Fedora, Solaris.
- Strong experience in administering Virtualized Environment using hyper-V, VMWare.
- Skills in configuration and troubleshooting of various operating systems.
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages.
- Hands on experience on Internet protocols like DNS, SMTP, HTTP.
- Hands on experience on any of these apps, Apache, Tomcat
- Monitoring and troubleshooting issues related to Server, Desktop, Backup & Antivirus.
- Monitoring and Managing Backup issues of servers
- Resolving/Escalating issues raised by field support team, customers.
- Prior Experience with Remote Infrastructure Management