Experience : 3 - 8 Years
Location : Bangalore
No of Positions: 12
- Skills required in Analysing, troubleshooting and correcting network problems remotely and on-site with 24/7 Rotational shifts.
- L2/L3 incident management & troubleshooting of Network devices like Router, Switch, WAN and Circuits.
- Configuration Backup & Restore
- IP Traffic Management, DNS Management
- Working knowledge on Installing and Maintaining Cisco routers and troubleshooting skills required on IP addressing & L2concepts, MPLS Technology, QOS, BGP and other routing protocols, Access list, route-maps, static & dynamic NAT’s
- Working Knowledge on installing, maintaining and troubleshooting Cisco L2 switches
- Working Knowledge on Various network management tools (like wireshark etc..) which help to trouble shoot an issue.
- Good hands on experience with Security (Firewall / VPNs) and Switching.
- Must have done good Implementation or Support Large Network