Experience : 8+ Years
Location : Bangalore
No of Positions: 2
- Execute end to end Problem Management process for all P0/ P1’s .
- Conduct RCA meetings and derive root cause for all customer impacting outages
Using various RCA techniques and work with resolver groups on deriving root cause and preventive / corrective action items.
- Generate various operational parameters and reports related to ITSM Problem management.
- Use trend and root cause analysis to investigate repeat problems, establish common trends that may cause a fault to arise and establish trends for SLA misses.
- Establish trend analyses as a standard vehicle for proactive problem management by analyzing historical data to identify and eliminate potential incidents before they occur.
- Record, manage and escalate service problems as appropriate;
- Maintain close liaison with support teams and senior managers over the introduction of major changes in order to resolve problems.
- Use Problem Register to review the problems currently open to aid in chasing referral groups and to share with Service Management.
- Log known errors on the database and keep up to date.
- Manage multiple faults occurring on the same piece of equipment and to manage the occurrence of the same fault on many units.
- Co-ordinate/ manage major multi-client impacting incidents and support the Senior Problem Co-ordinate problem resolution action plans, in the event a fault requiring a fix by more than one referral group.
- Represent Problem Management at Daily Service Review and pick up any associated actions
- Attend Problem Management Forums on a regular basis.