Experience : 8+ Years
Location : Bangalore
No of Positions: 1
- Overall 12+ Years of Experience in IT Services.
- Team Management -Having Minimum 50-60 size of team.
- MIS: Ticket analysis, Reviews with both internal and Client management.
- Service Level Management, Escalation handling.
- Should have experience handling teams like End User Computing, Service Desk, Data Center Operations.
- Strong Knowledge on ITIL Process and IT Service Management.
- Identify and highlight potential capacity/ availability issues before they can impact the live service.
- Identify and mitigate risks to avoid costly emergency action.
- Act as a medium between the project teams and the IT delivery teams for capacity/ availability.
- Facilitate the impact of technical changes in live (where appropriate)
- Define the IT capacity/ availability principles.
- Get more out of existing IT resources and improve IT cost per service unit positions by reuse and tighter capacity management.
- Eliminate redundant work and ensure consistent reporting
- Experience of handling large team.
- Report – Excellent Analytical skill, Very good Knowledge in report preparation – Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
- Review – Experience in Reviews with clients and internal team,
- Correctly show availability associated with SLAs and resilience.
- Provide timely capacity and related cost information for more informed business decisions
- Ensure Project consumption at future growth levels and uncover bottlenecks with sufficient warning to correct before business services are adversely affected.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.