Experience : 2+ Years
Location : Bangalore
No of Positions: 40
- Monitor the Service request and incident problem reported directly by the end-users.
- Categorization of Type of tickets, Severity, Category etc.
- Maximize first contact resolution.
- For problems, which are out-of-scope or beyond their capabilities, they will be dispatched to the 2nd & 3rd level support providers by providing necessary information in tickets.
- Follow up with the dispatched problems to ensure proper and quick closure
- Communicate with the end-users and keep them informed of the progress
- Escalate the major incidents to the management for further attention.
- Confirm the resolution with the end-users before closing the tickets.
- Coordinate with the 2nd /3rd level and regional IT support for knowledge transfer and problem management
- Provide Chat Support to the end users.
- Provide 1st level troubleshooting on Laptops and MS Office client’s configuration.
- Respond to the problems and questions raised through voice mail, email and ensure these are capture in the IT direct ticketing tool.
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customer’s end users ·
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
- Experience in Ticketing and ITIL process.
- Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps
- Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs. Perform user account management activities Escalate complex