The customer is a global leader in Software Services and Business Process Outsourcing. They provide services to Fortune 500 companies in Automobile, Telco, BFSI and Manufacturing sectors. The customer operates from multiple locations across India with an IT infrastructure of more than 30000 assets and over 40000 end users who need to be supported.
- Usage of heterogeneous platforms from Alcatel, Cisco, HP, etc.
- Requires High Availability IT infrastructure and follows very stringent service levels to service their end customers
- Issues faced related to training, attrition, non-deliveries and lack of an MIS system to measure the quality of deliveries
- Increase in headcount, resulting in increase of IT Management costs
- Redesigned the service delivery processes of the customer’s IT operations with total focus on outcomes at multiple levels
- An objective set of metrics defined to measure the outcomes
- Replaced the resource-based billing model to an outcome-based one
- Other aspects of team sizing, tools and automation required etc. were derived from the outcomes agreed
- Stringent measurement and higher quality of resources with knowledge of Service Management and workplace expertise ensured SLAs in excess of 99%
- 24/7 IT Service Management to support more than 25000 end users and devices
- Multi-level, highly defined Service Level commitment based on priority and severity of issues
- Separate Service Level commitments for ADD, MODIFY, DELETE – Change Management activities
- Service coverage for Backup, Updation, Asset Management, etc..
- Penalty for any non-deliveries
InKnowTech’s deliveries to the customer are strongly laced with value add and improvement programs across contracts.
- Service Level commitment at multiple levels defined based on the type of issues, the magnitude of issues and the type of users.
- First call resolution through remote support, resolution of 50% of the calls within 30 minutes
- Reduced the number of monthly tickets from 17000 to 7000, using proactive IT management techniques
- MIS reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis including analytics such as a deep dive into specific issues and root cause analysis