InKnowTech’s Datacenter & Cloud Management service orchestrates service delivery across distributed physical, virtual, private and public cloud infrastructure to deliver on-demand IT services to the digital enterprise.
InKnowTech’s services ensure that your datacenter operations deliver the performance, availability and other SLAs that you desire, with complete accountability for outcomes and value delivered.
Service offerings include:
- Server Management across Windows, Linux , HP-UX and other Unix variants
- Storage Management (DAS, SAN, NAS)
- Database and middleware management
- Management of Virtual Machines across technologies (VMWare, Microsoft, Citrix)
- End-to-end management of private cloud environments
- Integrated management of public cloud environments with single pane view and control
- Management of all infrastructure monitoring and management tools used in the environment
Scope of services broadly covers the following:
- 24×7 Monitoring
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
- Performance and Availability management
- Problem Management
- Routine run book tasks like backup and restore, patch management and software updates, antivirus management
- Service requests for provisioning new servers, application installation / removal
- Coordinating with hardware and software AMC / support providers
- Comprehensive reporting on availability, performance, incident management and other SLAs
- Reporting on public cloud services consumption and billing, and departmental chargeback
Service delivery can be remote from InKnowTech’s Cloud Operations Management Center, or from client’s local operations center.
Pricing models can include per device, per incident / task, or resource-based model, depending on client requirements.