The Client has a SaaS-based product in the healthcare information management space that can run on AWS or on Private Cloud environments in data centres.
- High Availability and Scalability challenges
- Design of a High Availability architecture that would address Business Continuity and Security concerns of international clients
- Migration to AWS Cloud in a phased manner
- Design and implementation of a high availability infrastructure and infrastructure upgradation
- Cost and performance optimization
- Security review and business continuity plan
- Defined the limits of the current infrastructure in terms of handling request load, scalability etc.
- Reviewed and designed criteria for limiting planned downtimes
- Designed and implemented high availability system at a component and system level
- Tested and benchmarked the implemented features of the system
- Published the results achieved
- Walkthrough of current security processes and implementations
- Defined the security benchmarks required by general security guidelines as mentioned in AWS best practices
- Implemented the security features and document the processes for future integrations.
- Disaster recovery Implementation
- Defined the limits of implemented High Availability architecture and current disaster recovery processes
- Designed and implemented Disaster Recovery (DR) architecture at a component and system level
- Tested the implemented features of the system, against best practices
- Documented the achieved results